ED CONRAD MAY BE GOING BYE-BYE
Ed Conrad
2010-07-02 13:24:20 UTC
<
MORE ON THE CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ED CONRAD IN A MOMENT.
<
FIRST, THIS:
<
During a seance just before sun-up this morning -- an annual
tradition
to celebrate the Fourth of July weekend -- we were again able to
reach
the late, great Dr. Immanuel Velikovsky and get him to pay
a visit
<
He was about a half-hour late because his alarm clock is broken but
he
looked rather dapper despite getting only a few hours' sleep.
<
(Granted, Dr. Velikovsky is still a bit bitter about how the
pseudoscientists' grandpa's persecuted his hallowed name, and how
today's batch have followed in their disgusting footsteps.)
<
"But for you, Ed Conrad, I'd do anything," he told me when he first
appeared.

Well, anyway, Dr. Velikovsky once again agreed to read part of the
opening chapter of his masterpiece, "Worlds in Collision," written
more than a half-century ago.
<
So let's get right to it . . .
<
Great, Dr. Velikovsky. The floor is your's.
<
=====================
<
Hmm! Hmm! Okay! Thanks, Ed
<
Worlds in Collision, 'er (A-HUM!))
<
WORLDS IN COLLISION
<
Well, here goes!
<
In a immense universe a little globe revolves around . . .
<
Dr. Velikovsky! Sorry to interrupt you! Can you PLEASE speak a little
louder. As you know, some of the pseudos and evolutionists are hard
of
hearing.
<
SURE, HOW'S THIS, ED?
<
Uh, well, I think you're TOO damn loud now, Immanuel.
<
How's this?
<
Good. Real good!
<
Are you ready?
<
"We're always ready for Truth."
<
Well, here goes . . .
<
My name is Immanuel Velikovsky and I died a long time ago, and back
in
1950, when the Phillies won their first pennant in 36 years, my book
was published and . . .
<
Dr. Velikovsky, JUST read from your book, okay?.
<
Hmmm! Well, okay!
<
< ==================
<
< WORLDS IN COLLISION
<
In an immense universe a little globe revolves around a star; it is
the third in the row -- Mercury, Venus, Earth -- of the planetary
family.
<
It is of a solid core covered over most of its surface with liquid,
and it has a gaseous envelope. Living creatures fill the liquid;
other
living creatures fly in the gas; and still others creep and walk upon
the ground on the bottom of the gaseous ocean.
<
Man, a being of erect stature, thinks himself the prince of creation.
<
He felt like this long before he, by his own efforts, came to know
how
to fly on wings of metal around the globe. He felt godlike long
before
he could talk to his fellow-man on the other side of the globe.
<
Today he can see the microcosm in a drop of water and the elements in
the stars. He knows the laws governing the living cell with its
chromosomes, and the laws governing the macrocosm of the sun, moon,
planets and stars.
<
He assumes that gravitation keeps the planetary system together, man
and beast on their planet, the sea within its borders.
<
For millions and millions of years, he maintains, the planets have
rolled along the same paths, and their moons around them, and man in
these eons has arisen from a one-cell infusorium all the long way
up to the ladder to his status of Homo sapiens.
<
Is man's knowledge now nearly complete? Are only a few more steps
necessary to conquer the universe: to extract the energy of the atom
-- since these pages were written this has already been done -- to
cure cancer, to control genetics, to communicate with other planets
and learn if they have living creatures, too
<
Here begins Homo ignoramus. He does not know what life is or how it
came to be and whether it orginated form inorganic matter.
<
He does not know whether other planets of this sun or of other suns
have life on them, and if they have, whether the forms of life there
are like those around us, ourselves included.
<
He does not know how this solar system came into being, although he
has built up a few hypotheses about it. He knows only that the solar
system was constructed billions of years ago.
<
He does not know what this mysterious force of gravitation is that
holds him and his fellow man on the other side of the planet with
their feet on the ground, although he regards the phenomenon itself
as "the law of laws."
<
He does not know what the earth looks like five miles under his feet.
He does not know how mountains came into existence or what caused the
emergence of the continents, although he builds hypotheses about
these, nor does he know from where oil came -- again hypotheses.
<
He does not know why, only a short time ago, a thick glacial sheet
pressed upon most of Europe and North America, as he believes it did;
nor how palms could grow above the polar circle, nor how it came
about that the same fauna fill the inner lakes of the Old and the New
World.
<
He does not know where the salt in the sea came from.
<
Although man knows that he has lived on this planet for millions of
years, he finds a recorded history of only a few thousand years. And
even these few thousand years are not sufficently well known.
<
Why did the Bronze Age preceed the Iron Age even though iron is more
widely distributed over the world and its manufacture is simpler than
that of the alloy of copper and tin?
<
By what mechanical means were structures of immense blocks built on
the high mountains of the Andes?
<
What caused the legend of the Flood to orginate in all the countries
of the world? Is there any adequate meaning to the term
"antediluvian"? From what experiences grew the eschatological
pictures
of the end of the world?
<
In this work, of which the present book is the first part, some of
these questions will be answered, but only at the cost of giving up
certain notions now regarded as sacred laws in science -- the
millions
of years of the present constitution of the solar system and the
harminous revolution of the earth -- with all their implications as
regards the theory of evolution . . ."
<
< =========
<
Excuse me, Ed. My eyes are getting sore. How about if I stop here and
we show them some of your mind-boggling fossils that prove man is as
old as coal and that evolution is pipedream gone bad.
<
Roger, Immanuel. Your wish is my command.
<
=========================
<
HUMAN CRANIUM EMBEDDED IN A BOULDER
(Discovered Between Anthracite Coal Veins)
<
<
<
<
PETRIFIED BONES, TEETH, SOFT ORGANS
-- SOME HUMAN -- FOUND BETWEEN COAL VEINS
<
ttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder1.jpg
<
<
==================================
<
WHERE THESE BEAUTIES WERE FOUND
<
Here's a map showing a spectacular cross-section of coal veins
beneath
Mahanoy City, Pa. It reveals the impact of an asteroid, meteor or
comet having struck the earth and offering the undeniable physical
evidence of a catastrophe.
<
Click on the URL to make it larger.
<
< THE ANATOMY OF A CATACLYSM
< "Oh, the Humanity"
<
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=22&f=1472383101&p=61
<
ED CONRAD'S OTHER CONTRIBUTIONS TO MANKIND
<
DEATH DOES NOT EXIST
http://edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath
<
JFK ASSASSINATION

<
911 CONSPIRACY
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.college/msg/1d2ad32f8d55cb76
http://www.911foreknowledge.com/bravenewworld.htm
http://www.911truth.org/
http://www.thewebfairy.com/911/911/staged.htm

http://www.patriotsaints.com/News/911/Conspiracy/
www.loosechange911.com/
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3719259008768610598#
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=911+CONSPIRACY&hl=en&emb=0#
<
CORRUPT GOSPELS
http://www.avilabooks.com/Jmmanuel.htm
http://www.tjresearch.info/
<
EXISTENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS
http://www.billymeier.com/
<
CANCER CURE COVER-UP
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.ed-conrad/msg/90e82dea4a938b35
<
THE FIRST MAN ON THE MOON

<
THE BEST GHOST PHOTOS EVER TAKEN
http://paranormal.about.com/od/ghostphotos/ig/Best-Ghost-Photos/
<
======================
<
LATEST FBI FILE PHOTO OF ED CONRAD
<
MAN AS OLD AS COAL
and
PROOF OF LIFE AFTER DEATH
<
http://www.edconrad.com
<
We've had enough of this . . .
<
==============================
<
ED CONRAD FACES CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT
<
Here is a list of organizations and individuals who are
part of the class-action suit filed in federal court in
Washington, D.C., against one Ed Conrad (aka The
Ignorant Prick).
<
The Estate of Charles Darwin
Smithsonian Institution
Penn State University
Harvard University
Johns Hopkins University
University of California-Berkeley
American Academy of Arts and Sciences
American Association for the Advancement of Science
American Association of Anatomists
American Dental Association
ACLU
American Anthropological Association
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
American Medical Association
American Museum of Natural History
American Society for Investigative Pathology
American Society of Human Genetics
Geological Society of America
Paleontological Research Institute (PRI)
Federation of American Scientists
Science Nature Omni magazines
New England Journal of Medicine
American Dental Association
Andrew MacRae
Paul PZ Myers
Raymond Rye III
Roger Cuffey
Larry King
Katie Couric
Pope Benedict XVI c/o The Vatican
Mankind Quarterly
Stephen Hawking
Sen. John Boehner
The Estate of the Leakey Family
American Board of Forensic Anthropology
American Journal of Pathology
American Medical Association
American Society for Investigative Pathology
Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
Association for Molecular Pathology
talk.origins (David Iain Greig, moderator)
sci.bio.evolution
College of American Pathologists
Cornell University Medical College
Forensic Archaeology
Bill Gates
Howard Stern
International Academy of Pathology
NBC
NBC
ABC
Fox News
MSNBC
CNN
New England Journal of Medicine
Opponents of Intelligent Design
sci.med.pathology
Canadian Association for Physical Anthropology
Cleveland Museum of Natural History
Human Evolution
Santa Claus / Christmas
SCIENCE- Institute of Human Origins
Society for Medical Anthropology
American Journal of Pathology
American Society of Primatologists
National Primate Association
La Brea Tar Pits, Los Angeles
BP
Yerkes Regional Primate Research Center - Emory University
Gorilla Foundation
Your Life as a Gorilla
Budikka666
2010-07-02 13:34:00 UTC
Ed Conrad went bye-bye a long long time ago.

Budikka